What Can a DUI Defense Attorney Do For Me?
If you have been arrested for drunk driving, you might be wondering if you should bother fighting the charges. You might be wondering if hiring a DUI defense attorney will help. You might be trying to decide which attorney you should call for your DUI defense. Any failure to take the appropriate legal actions now can have a lasting impact for years to come.
If you are facing drunk driving charges, we strongly recommend that you contact our firm to speak directly with a knowledgeable attorney about your case.
The DUI defense lawyers at the Law Office of James S. Arnold have been successfully defending clients charged with drunk driving in Warren County, and throughout Ohio for over 15 years. We know the system and will provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for dismissal, reduced charges, acquittal or other favorable outcomes.
For more information about our drunk driving defense services or DUI in Warren County, and throughout Ohio, visit our OVI/DUI site.
When you are facing such serious consequences, it is important to work with an attorney who knows how to negotiate with the prosecutor and when to take your DUI case to trial if necessary. Attorney James S. Arnold knows how to do both — and knows how to protect his clients’ rights and best interests.
Our firm works hard to help you eliminate or minimize the consequences of your DUI charges by:
- Investigating all of the facts surrounding your arrest, including the reasons for the stop
- Moving to suppress evidence which was obtained illegally or in violation of your constitutional rights
- Challenging any field sobriety tests that were performed, and moving to exclude the results of any sobriety tests that were not administered in compliance with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines
- Challenging breath test results by reviewing the operation, maintenance and calibration of the machine, including the Intoxilyzer 5000, the Breathalyzer and all other breath test machines
- Seeking dismissal or reduction of DUI charges, alternative sentencing, reduced sentencing or any other viable sentencing option
- Helping clients obtain restricted driver’s licenses following the expiration of the driver’s license suspension
Our law firm has successfully defended many clients charged with drunk driving in Lebanon, Warren County, and throughout Ohio. In one DUI case in Warren County, our firm was able to negotiate an OVI down to a lesser charge. In other situations, we were able to get evidence suppressed, charges reduced and cases dismissed.
If you’re facing DWI charges, or any other alcohol-related driving offense, contact us. We will work hard to protect your rights and your freedom.
Our DUI/DWI/OVI lawyers conveniently serve clients throughout Warren County, including Lebanon, Carlisle, Franklin, Mason, Springboro, Pleasant Plain, and Harveysburg.